So I learned a couple of things last night (yesterday) that I am going to share with you:
* I am considered a bit more ‘famous’ than I thought and now a name to draw a small crowd in the community – blushes profusely.
* Cluj is a lovely place, really very pretty and the people are very relaxed for the most part, nice drinking beer in the square.
* Cluj Perl Developers (the guys at Evozon from last night) are good drinkers and nice chaps – will meet even more of them tonight.
* Romania is cheap, average beer cost is about one pound twenty for draught to two pounds for good bottled beer, kebabs are about one pund forty and the nightclub entry 2 pounds.
* Romanians seem to like having fun and seem very warm and friendly to each other.
That wraps it for now.