Between the 20th August 2018 and the 19th August 2019 I undertook a 365 day challenge. My task (and the rules I set myself) was:
- Publish a photo on each day;
- The photo need not be taken that day;
- The photo should mean something to that day;
- It would be published on my personal blog;
- I could only use my phone to take or edit any images;
- They would be my images or own work.
It was a fun task. I like taking photos, I take a lot of them. I also am a semi-pro photographer with a number of different cameras and lenses that I don’t use as much anymore as 3 young children kind of kills habits and hobbies that cannot be contained by short evening periods or when children are present.
These are all the images in one gallery. Enjoy.